- It will be the dead stock of the 4th generation LEVEL 7 jacket, the strongest jacket adopted by the USA military. This jacket is used in the latest generation of ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System), the 4th generation (GEN4). In the layering system originally developed by the USA military, the layering final cold protection (high loft) parka located at level 7 for wearing on the outermost side. The big difference from GEN3 is that the shell uses aramid Material, which is a flame-Material. Of course, it is waterproof, breathable and durable, and will perform well in any environment. The batting uses Primaloft, which has eight times the heat retention of down and does not lose its heat retention effect even when it gets wet with water. As the name of High Loft suggests, PrimaLoft is packed with plenty of cold weather.
length 80cm / Chest circumference 138cm / center of back to sleeve tip 92cm
Country of origin
Height 182 cm M size
This is a used clothing item or an unused item that has been used for a long time. At the time of purchase, the product may be damaged. Please understand its characteristics and check the product before purchasing.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)