- Kampong Chhnang Pottery's work is tableware from a Cambodian kiln. It is a handmade pottery that is warm while sticking to local ingredients and maximizing the goodness of natural ingredients and launching a new style that incorporates the history and culture of Cambodia. It is attracting attention as it leads to regional reconstruction through ceramics and support for the independence of women involved, and is also the key to regional development. At Seilin & Co., which is the first product in Japan, it is used at BOMBAY BAZAR and Cafe Bar Urara, and it is also sold at the shop JOURNEY.
- ONEDiameter 9cm / Height 8cm
- Country of originCambodia
- Item code700062741
- Precautions Since this product is made by hand from local natural ingredients, each product has a different color and shape. Please enjoy the simple texture and warmth of handmade products.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)