- LS BUFFALO T, which is also a staple of WILLY CHAVARRIA. Material is Peruvian cotton, which is known for its high-quality cotton, and it has a supple and silky texture that is also a feature of long fibers. This season, it reappears with pleats from the back shoulder to the hem. A signature silhouette with a wide width and moderate length.
The base of WILLY CHAVARRIA strongly reflects the “pachuco” culture of the 1940s.
The styling proposed by designer WILLY CHAVARRIA is the street style of California's San Joaquin Valley in the 1980s and 1990s. A tough and masculine style that incorporates street culture into a strong and luxurious image.
The WILLY CHAVARRIA label started in 2016SS and is currently presenting its collection at New York/Fashion Week. In February 2021, I was appointed Director of Calvin Klein's global men's apparel team.
length 69cm/Chest 140cm/ center of back to sleeve tip 91cm
length 70cm/Chest 148cm/ center of back to sleeve tip 92cm
length 73cm/Chest 152cm/ center of back to sleeve tip 97cm
Country of origin
Height 180cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)