- New spring/summer 2023 bracelet. This item is made with a motif of daffodils.
It is named after Narcissus, a handsome boy who appears in Greek mythology.
It features a combination of nylon string and silver, and you can wear it with a good atmosphere even if you tie the string and use it as an anklet.
NOAARK has traveled. A universal journey that touches people's hearts and the many events that surround us, not just the countries that physically exist.
The scenery, culture, and sensibilities that I encountered along the way were constantly knitted and spun to create silver accessories. The brand name comes from the designer's childhood dream of NOA and ARK. It is a destination and has the meaning of the beginning of a new style.
NOAARK accessories use 950 silver, which is purer than 925 silver, to give off a unique and sophisticated shine. In modern times, mass production and efficiency are emphasized, and while more than 80% of accessories are produced by casting using molds, NOAARK accessories are all stampwork, hammering, etc. is handcrafted
Inner circumference (maximum) 22cm/Charm vertical 1.9cm/Charm horizontal 1.7cm
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)