- This outerwear, commonly known as the ``Derby Jacket,'' custom-made by HIGH HIGH! STANDARD from TOWN CRAFT, was popular among skaters and young hardcore fans in California in the 1980s.
The lining is typically a flashy color compared to the outer material, but by matching the paisley-patterned lining color to the outer color, the jacket is even more versatile. The shoulder switching pattern, which is a characteristic of derby jackets, has been adjusted to create a clean line when worn. The filling, which has just the right amount of volume, is made from a 100% recycled Material called "Thermolite Eco Made." It can be worn as a cover-up from early fall and will keep you warm through winter. Derby's distinctive design, such as zip pockets and IDEAL zips on the left and right hand warmer pockets, has been recreated as is, and the width and length have been adjusted for a modern fit.
TOWN CRAFT is one of JC PENNY's original brands and has been around since 1927.
Unlike the company's work brand BIGMAC, which was created with an emphasis on functionality and a focus on waste, the company's manufacturing was characterized by a mix of USA daily life and trends from the 1950s to the 1970s. Currently, we are updating the items to be modern based on the items that were available at the time.
length 71cm / Chest 130cm / center of back to sleeve tip 87cm
length 72cm / Chest 134cm / center of back to sleeve tip 88cm
length 75cm / Chest measurement 140cm / center of back to sleeve tip 92cm
Outer fabric: 60% cotton 40% nylon
Filling: 100% polyester
Lining fabric: 100% polyester
Rib: 100% cotton
Country of origin
Height 180cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)