- A bucket hat made of BRITISH WOOL knit Material certified by the British Wool Corporation. We use 100% British wool, which has the moisturizing and insulating properties unique to natural wool, as well as being elastic and durable. It has a natural texture, does not feel tight, and is fluffy and soft, so you can wear it for a long time without stress.
A knitwear manufacturer with a history and tradition dating back over 100 years. All products are made from 100% natural Material and manufactured in our factory in Nottingham, central England.
Nowadays, the techniques essential to making high-quality knit products are being lost. Unlike mass-produced products through automation, production requires a very serious work process in which skilled craftsmen operate knitting machines by hand. We are one of the few valuable knit manufacturers that maintains the traditional hand frame manufacturing method.
Head circumference 42cm/depth 13cm
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)