- An art photo print brand launched in partnership with INTERNATIONAL IMAGES, a Los Angeles-based company that owns artworks and negatives of world-famous photographers. This is a bold print of Helmut Newton's work with David Bowie used in the 1983 USA version of "Vogue" as the subject. David Bowie is also known as a collector of his work.
length 70 cm / Chest circumference 120 cm / center of back to sleeve tip 52 cm
length 72cm / Chest circumference 126cm / center of back to sleeve tip 54cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)