- The brand name Hender Scheme is a coined word from the psychological term Gender Schema, and the brand concept "beyond gender" is made by changing the G of the acronym Gender to H, which exceeds one in alphabetical order. Is expressed. The concept of Hender Scheme is to freely design across genders regardless of gender in the design that belongs to the field of social gender (gender).
It is a one-shoulder bag using cowhide with a textured texture that has been shrink-processed. The wide belt reduces the burden on your shoulders, and if you shorten it, you can use it like a tote bag. Since it is made of a simple piece of leather, you can enjoy the original smoothness of leather due to aging.
Vertical 45 cm/width 40 cm
Country of origin
Since this product makes the best use of the original texture of leather, the color and texture will differ from one item to another.
In addition, post-dyeing and dye-dyed leather that does not use pigments cannot be completely color-fixed.
Therefore, if it contains sweat or moisture, it may fade or fade due to friction, so please handle it with care. If it gets wet, wipe it off with a soft cloth and dry it in the shade.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)