- Indigo dyeing that is the basis of "BLUE BLUE JAPAN". Fascinated by its deep color and how it is nurtured and changed by its owner, we have been developing indigo items using various techniques for a long time. The rework series is a special item that has been further processed into a new product.
A cut-and-sew that features a knitted structure that looks like a pleated fold on the surface. After lightening the color of the shibori, it is squeezed to give a dark indigo contrast. shibori is done manually by craftsmen one by one. Therefore, you can enjoy it as a special one that does not have two of the same thing. A wide straight silhouette with a wide hem. The rear pocket uses a switch to keep the stitch as hidden as possible, taking advantage of the pleated texture. The waist is a pair of relax pants with elastic and waist string specifications.
Waist 74cm / Hip 100cm / Thigh width 33cm / length 77cm / hem-width 26cm
Waist 76 cm / Hip 104 cm / Thigh width 33 cm / length 78 cm / hem-width 26 cm
Waist 81cm / Hip 108cm / Thigh width 36cm / length 83cm / hem-width 28cm
Waist 84cm / Hip 112cm / Thigh width 37cm / length 84cm / hem-width 29cm
98% cotton 2% polyurethane
Country of origin
Height 182 cm M size
・ Waist part: with rubber and string
-Since this product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash it alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)