- "JOJO" is a completely new type of sandals drawn by the long-established footwear master "Naito" in Gion, Kyoto, with universal functionality and structural beauty. Carefully selected Material are used for each part so that you can continue to wear it for a long time. By pursuing comfort, the problem of sandals that "get tired when worn for a long time" has been greatly reduced. It is an attractive collection that combines not only functionality but also high design.
From the Taisho era to 130 years, Tamai Shoten, which handles tabi, made socks that make use of tabi technology and experience so that it can be worn by the general public while preserving the ancient tradition. It is hard to take off to fit the shape of the foot, and it is a gentle comfort without extra tightening. The most powerful fork stitching can only be done by skilled craftsmen in traditional old factories. It goes well with JOJO sandals.
Cotton polyester polyurethane
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)