- In 2010, three designers from Lyon, France, saw their parents struggling to find a place to store their reading glasses, and reconsidered that everyone would eventually become presbyopia. , IZIPIZI was born in Paris. Stylish, colorful, fashionable and exciting reading glasses and sunglasses attract people all over the world.
Wellington with an inverted trapezoidal frame. The Wellington frame, which is said to be easy to match, also has an intelligent and classical atmosphere, so it can be used by men in the business scene, and because it has a moderate roundness and square base, it is easy to fit on the face line of women. Also, because it is a large frame in IZIPIZI, you can make the impression of the whole face look thin and make it look like a small face. The Wellington frame suits any face type, so it is a stylish model that even beginners can easily adopt. Recommended for people with this kind of face. (Round face, long face)
Total length 14 cm / depth 15 cm / vertical 4 cm/width 5 cm
Lens: Plastic (coating)
Waku: Frame / Plastic Temple / Plastic
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)