- In 2010, three designers from Lyon, France, saw their parents struggling to find a place to store their reading glasses, and reconsidered that everyone would eventually become presbyopia. , IZIPIZI was born in Paris. Stylish, colorful, fashionable and exciting reading glasses and sunglasses attract people all over the world.
It is a frame that is a little closer to Wellington, which combines the good points of the Boston frame and Wellington frame (Boss Lynton type) The classic Boston and Wellington, which is familiar to the face, are combined, and it is a shape that is easy to match with any face type, so it is difficult to choose a frame. Recommended for those who have. In addition, because the frame itself is thick, the matte frame has a good texture and the colors and patterns are properly expressed. Recommended for people with this kind of face. (Round face, square face, inverted triangular face, long face)
Overall length 13.5 cm / depth 15 cm / vertical 4 cm/width 5 cm
Lens: Plastic (coating)
Waku: Frame / Plastic Temple / Plastic
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)