- UNKNOWN PRODUCTS started in 2019 as a Japanese product brand. Even if the author is unknown, good quality products that have been carefully worked will continue to exist as universal products over time. The Reconstruction of Japanese style is a series created with a modern interpretation, paying homage to the Japanese traditions, cultures and styles that are the roots of Unknown Products. This series was born from the desire to convey and spread Japanese traditions and culture through products that have been reconstructed in accordance with modern styles.
Netsuke is a fastener used in the Edo period, and has been used since the Edo period to hang cigarette holders, inro, purse, etc. from the obi with a string in a kimono for men without pockets. .. This product has been remade so that it can be hung from the belt that hits the belt at that time and carried around. It can also be hooked on the handle of a bag or used as a handle.
10 cm in diameter
Separate parts: Natural wood
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)