- It is a double name project with the long-established knit maker "Yonetomi Textile". The horizontal stripe Basque shirt, which was born in the Basque Country that straddles France and Spain, is expressed with modern knit technology. It is a short sleeve sweater suitable for spring and summer because it uses original yarn that has a dry touch, is easy to remove from the skin, and has good breathability. While it has moderate elasticity, it is attractive to wear with the elasticity peculiar to knitwear.
length 64cm/Chest circumference 114cm/center of back to sleeve tip 46cm
length 66cm/Chest circumference 118cm/center of back to sleeve tip 52cm
length 70cm/Chest circumference 122cm/center of back to sleeve tip 56cm
length 73cm/Chest circumference 126cm/center of back to sleeve tip 60cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)