- BINDU is a comprehensive brand that revolves around goods founded in 1997. I sympathize with the free style of backpackers visiting Nepal and Thailand from all over the world. With the concept of "culture and travel", it features original prints with folk art and third world product design as motifs.
An easy-to-use plain and reversible tote bag with an African batik pattern. The Points is the logo embroidery on the handle that is casually inserted.
Vertical 44 cm/width 40 cm/depth 9 cm
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)