- CAL O LINE is a brand started in 2015 by Toshiharu Kaneko, who has been devoted to USA culture and surfing since he was a teenager and has experience as a designer and director. We are developing a novel and unique collection that reflects vintage elements.
Based on the 1940s military jacket, this souvenir jacket is made from a light and glossy supima linen chino Material that is ideal for haori at the turn of the season. A total of 6 dragons are embroidered on the front, sleeves and back. The front button is a change button specification that can be removed except for the top. One of the attractions is that you can customize the buttons to your liking. It is a light piece that you can wear like a shirt.
length 66cm/Chest circumference 116cm/center of back to sleeve tip 85cm
length 67cm/chest circumference 122cm/center of back to sleeve tip 87cm
Body: 77% cotton 23% hemp
Country of origin
Height 182 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)