- It is a British brand launched in 2010 by Nick Wakeman, a designer of "STUDIO NICHOLSON". Having studied textiles at London's art school Chelsea, she always seeks to use only the best Material to choose from. The traditional yet clean and minimalist design attracts many people. It is produced in Italy, Portugal, Japan, the United Kingdom and many other countries, and is manufactured by experienced specialists.
A simple tailored jacket using wool viscose with a smooth feel that comes in handy in the spring and summer. Despite its minimalist design, the large front buttons have a strong presence, giving it a slightly larger silhouette.
Length 76 cm / Chest circumference 108 cm / Shoulder width 49 cm / Sleeve length 62 cm
Length 78 cm / Chest circumference 116 cm / Shoulder width 52 cm / Sleeve length 64 cm
Outer fabric: 54% rayon, 46% hair
Lining fabric: 51% rayon 49% cotton
Country of origin
Height 182 cm M size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)