- SHINYA KOZUKA is a brand started in 2015 by Shinya Kozuka, who graduated from the Men's Wear Department of the Central Saint Martins Fashion Department in 2013. Inspired by the clothes and landscapes I encountered during my days in London, I reflect them in my creations. The brand concept is based on the functionality and anonymity of workwear and uniforms, with the two keywords of "ambiguity" and "blurring".
This jacket was created with the image of the design worn by hip stars in the 1970s. The fabric is made of corduroy from Brisbane moss in the UK, and features a vivid color that cannot be found anywhere else.
Length 68cm / Chest circumference 122cm / Sleeve length 88cm
Length 70cm / Chest circumference 128cm / Sleeve length 90cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm M size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)