- A Hawaiian shirt printed with rope work, which is essential for navigation, reminiscent of NAVY, marine, and work, which are the themes of BLUE BLUE. Rough touch like drawing by hand, print misalignment at the time of hand printing, etc. are intentionally expressed, and the finish has a simple taste. It is also characterized by its familiarity with the skin and the rough texture of hemp. A basic Hawaiian shirt with a silhouette that looks neat even for older people.
length 71cm/Chest circumference 112cm/center of back to sleeve tip 47cm
length 74cm/Chest circumference 118cm/center of back to sleeve tip 50cm
length 78cm/Chest circumference 124cm/center of back to sleeve tip 52cm
Regenerated fiber (Tencel) 50% Hemp 30% Cotton 20%
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)