- LE TRAVAILLEUR GALLICE is a workwear brand by ETABLISSEMENTS GALLICE, which was founded in 1895 in Villefranche-sur-Saone, near the city of Lion in the central eastern part of France. Born over 120 years ago, this brand is one of the leading brands in the early days of French workwear and one of the oldest workwear brands in France. Their workwear has supported the lives of many French workers. Even now, they take pride in cutting and sewing in France by French people using French-made fabrics, and their steps continue today in order to pass on real French work wear to posterity. I am.
length 73 cm / Chest circumference 118 cm / center of back to sleeve tip 89 cm
length 74cm / Chest circumference 123cm / center of back to sleeve tip 90cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm 7 size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)