- JARDIN DEL CIELO A JARDIN DEL CIELO item inspired by the free spirit of nature and made from ethnic fabrics and handcrafted high quality leather. Known for elaborately hand-knitting colorful bags, the Wayuu people are indigenous peoples living in the La Guajira desert in northern Colombia. All the steps are handmade by craftsmen from various communities, so every shape and design is different, which is also unique and each one is special.
Vertical 20 cm/width 17 cm/depth 17 cm
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)