- ROTOTO socks are produced in the largest production areas in Japan, such as Yamatotakada City, Kashiba City, and Gosho City, mainly in Koryo Town, Nara Prefecture. The sock industry in the northwestern part of Nara Prefecture has its roots in the textile industry that originally started in the Edo period. "ROTOTO" values "monozukuri" created by discussing with craftsmen who have inherited such history and tradition on site (factory) above all else.
Short length version of linen cotton rib crew socks made of linen and cotton and two different natural fiber yarns. By knitting with special technology so that cotton with good skin on the inside and linen with a refreshing feeling on the outside come, comfortable wearing comfort is realized. By making it a simple design, we aimed for a basic pair that does not choose gender, style, style.
54% linen 38% cotton 6% nylon
1% polyester 1% polyurethane
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)