- Carhartt is a long-established workwear brand that was born in 1889 in Detroit, Michigan. In April 2009, we opened the Harajuku flagship shop and started new developments. The European line with a sharp image that constantly seeks evolution has been arranged on the line that bears the rugged and authentic USA work scene, and the attention HERITAGE line has appeared.
Michigan coat, a chore coat that can be said to be synonymous with Carhartt. It is a thin spring-summer specification without a liner. It is the first place of detail that is faithful to the work style that is the base of Carhartt, such as 4 front pockets and "C logo square label". The silhouette is a sophisticated and refreshing silhouette that is typical of Carhartt WIP.
Length 73cm / Chest circumference 114cm / Sleeve length 91cm
Length 78cm / Chest circumference 122cm / Sleeve length 94cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)