- Indigo dyeing that is the basis of "BLUE BLUE JAPAN Fascinated by its deep color and how it is nurtured and changed by its owner, it has been developing indigo items using various techniques for a long time. The first rework series this time is a special item that has been further processed into a new product.
Table Indigo, back to India land of white dual-layered fabric irregularities, such as twisted born by washing the fabric was woven of features coat. In one by one by hand is more craftsman from dropped a little color shibori have been made dyed. By washing while tied with a thick thread, shibori is touched and it becomes a powerful piece. In addition, a pattern is created on the white background on the back side to accentuate it.
length 75cm / Chest circumference 114cm / center of back to sleeve tip 85cm
length 82cm / Chest circumference 116cm / center of back to sleeve tip 92cm
Country of origin
Height 182 cm M size
Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. Please wash it alone as the color will fade when washing.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)