- Indigo's original chambray shirt dyed with Ikat, a traditional technique that has been practiced in India for a long time. This is an Ikat technique that intentionally expresses the dyed and undyed parts by "wrapping" them, but the change in color that makes you cry is expressed in a tasteful manner, which is unique to indigo dyeing. By repeatedly wearing it, you can enjoy the secular variation that the color of indigo disappears and the texture of the dye becomes richer.
It is a basic work shirt style with 2 patch pockets. Although it is a simple style, it is a work shirt that can be worn as a single piece because of its unique fabric.
Length 72cm / Chest circumference 108cm / Sleeve length 84cm / Neck 42cm
Length 74cm / Chest circumference 114cm / Sleeve length 85cm / Neck 43cm
Length 76cm / Chest circumference 116cm / Sleeve length 87cm / Neck 44cm
Length 79cm / Chest circumference 118cm / Sleeve length 89cm / Neck 45cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)