- This jacket is designed based on the shawl color chore coat that was adopted by US NAVY as a uniform for deck work around the 1940s. Originally military-derived workwear is hook vented, round-cut, and fully lined to create a jacket that also has a blazer-like atmosphere.
length 68cm / Chest circumference 104cm / center of back to sleeve tip 80cm
length 69cm / Chest circumference 108cm / center of back to sleeve tip 81cm
length 71cm / Chest circumference 113cm / center of back to sleeve tip 84cm
length 74cm / Chest circumference 117cm / center of back to sleeve tip 86cm
Outer fabric: 100% cotton Lining: 100% cotton
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. Please wash it alone as the color will fade when washing.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)