- ARAN WOOLLEN MILLS (Aran Woolen Mills) is a brand founded in 1968 in Kilronan in the Aran Islands in Europe, and mainly produces Fisherman's sweaters that reflect the rich and beautiful scenery of Ireland. The unique "Celtic culture" of the world with a history of more than 2500 years, especially the characteristic and artistic technique of making the Aran jumper, has been passed down from generation to generation. While contributing to the succession of its important cultural heritage, we are developing a fascinating collection of Irish nature, landscapes and lifestyles.
length 31 cm / Chest circumference 60 cm / center of back to sleeve tip 38 cm
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)