- Indigo cotton thread is used for the warp and blue polyester thread is used for the weft, and the tiger duck is expressed in a jacquard weave, which is associated with the tiger pattern that is the theme of this season's collection. Ozone processing removes the redness peculiar to indigo and finishes it in a calm blue. Taking advantage of the thickness of the Material, the pants have a wide silhouette like a hakama.
Waist 75cm / Hip 118cm / Thigh width 39cm / length 45cm / hem-width 28cm
Waist 80cm / Hip 120cm / Thigh width 40cm / length 48cm / hem-width 29cm
Waist 83cm / Hip 124cm / Thigh width 43cm / length 51cm / hem-width 30cm
58% polyester 42% cotton
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
Waist part: With rubber and string
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)