- In 2010, three designers from Lyon, France, saw their parents struggling to find a place to store their reading glasses, and reconsidered that everyone would eventually become presbyopia. , IZIPIZI was born in Paris. Stylish, colorful, fashionable and exciting reading glasses and sunglasses attract people all over the world.
Target age: 3-5 years old Boston-type children's sunglasses. Since it is the same type as the frame for adults, parents and children can enjoy it together. Comes with a removable silicone strap that holds your sunglasses firmly in place.
Overall length 11.5 cm / depth 12 cm / vertical 3.5 cm/width 4 cm
Lens: Plastic (coating)
Waku: Frame / Plastic Temple / Plastic
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)