- A shawl-colored coat made herringbone fabric woven with indigo yarn that has a beautifully faded blue color. The back side is soft like a blanket and is lighter than it looks. With a relaxed silhouette, it is a specification that can be worn for a long time by style with layered clothes when it gets cold in earnest from the haori in the beginning of autumn.
length 86cm / Chest circumference 102cm / center of back to sleeve tip 88cm
length 88cm / Chest circumference 112cm / center of back to sleeve tip 91cm
length 90cm / Chest circumference 124cm / center of back to sleeve tip 92cm
length 93cm / Chest circumference 126cm / center of back to sleeve tip 95cm
Outer fabric: 62% cotton 25% acrylic 25% polyester 13%
Separate cloth: 100% cotton
pocket lining: 65% polyester 35% rayon
Country of origin
Height 182 cm L size
Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. Please wash it alone as the color will fade when washing.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)