- "TAMPOPO", which was announced at Milan Salone in 2014 by Takao Inoue, who is active as a fine artist and cinematographer, has dandelion fluff trapped in acrylic. After that, it was highly acclaimed in the world and was certified as a best-selling work by MoMA (Museum of Modern Art, New York) in 2014. Harvested once a year, this melancholy desktop sculpture captures the changing seasons and promises a balmy day to come. * Because it uses real dandelions, the appearance is different one by one.
Vertical 9.5 cm/width 6 cm / Depth 6 cm
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)