- "Sweet 60" series. In Japan, there is a week to send red things as a celebration of the 60th birthday. It is said that red was chosen because the zodiac cycle goes around in 60 years, returns to the baby and restarts life. Red is often regarded as a special color even when looking at world culture. It is also used in the torii gates of shrines as a sacred color in Japan, and it also has the idea of rejecting demons and wishing for happiness. This "Sweet 60" series proposes items that are easy to wear in everyday life, in line with modern lifestyles. This collection is perfect as a gift, with a focus on ease of wearing and good Material.
- ONEVertical 53 cm/width 53 cm
- Material100% cotton
- Country of originJapan
- Item code700038764
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)