- The brand name Hender Scheme is a coined word from the psychological term Gender Schema, and the brand concept "beyond gender" is made by changing the G of the acronym Gender to H, which exceeds one in alphabetical order. Is expressed. The concept of Hender Scheme is to freely design across genders regardless of gender in the design that belongs to the field of social gender (gender).
A belt with a simple design that uses vegetable tannin tanned cowhide to eliminate waste. It is an item that can be used for 10 or 20 years, and you can enjoy the color change and luster by using it. All the parts sewn with the buckle are hand-sewn, which is resistant to fraying and has a design.
Overall length 105 cm / width 3 cm
Country of origin
Since this product makes the best use of the original texture of leather, the color and texture will differ from one item to another.
In addition, post-dyeing and dye-dyed leather that does not use pigments cannot be completely color-fixed.
Therefore, if it contains sweat or moisture, it may fade or fade due to friction, so please handle it with care. If it gets wet, wipe it off with a soft cloth and dry it in the shade.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)