- Indigo dyeing that is the basis of "BLUE BLUE JAPAN". Fascinated by its deep color and how it is nurtured and changed by its owner, we have been developing indigo items using various techniques for a long time. The rework series is a special item that has been further processed into a new product.
The discreet glen check expressed with dark and medium indigo threads is squeezed with shibori. A shibori bleeding is added to the blueness of the original fabric, giving it a soft yet dynamic texture. Material is 100% light cotton and is recommended for early summer. The length is a little short with a loose silhouette from the hips to the wading that my father used to wear.
Waist 76cm / Hip 110cm / Thigh width 37cm / length 70cm / hem-width 18cm
Waist 79cm / Hip 115cm / Thigh width 38cm / length 72cm / hem-width 19cm
Waist 84cm / Hip 120cm / Thigh width 40cm / length 76cm / hem-width 20cm
Waist 88cm / Hip 128cm / Thigh width 41cm / length 78cm / hem-width 21cm
Country of origin
Height 182 cm M size
･ Waist part: Elastic
-Since this product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash it alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)