- Indigo dyeing that is the basis of "BLUE BLUE JAPAN". Fascinated by its deep color and how it is nurtured and changed by its owner, we have been developing indigo items using various techniques for a long time. The rework series is a special item that has been further processed into a new product.
The discreet glen check expressed with dark and medium indigo threads is squeezed with shibori. A shibori bleeding is added to the blueness of the original fabric, giving it a soft yet dynamic texture. The Material is light 100% cotton and is recommended for early summer haori. You can enjoy the loose silhouette that your father used to wear.
length 69cm/Chest girth 102cm/shoulder 41cm/Sleeve length 63cm
length 72cm/Chest girth 106cm/shoulder 44cm/Sleeve length 66cm
length 77cm/Chest girth 118cm/shoulder 47cm/Sleeve length 68cm
Outer fabric: 100% cotton
Lining: 100% cupra
Country of origin
Height 182 cm M size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash it alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)