- Indigo dyeing that is the basis of "BLUE BLUE JAPAN". Fascinated by its deep color and how it is nurtured and changed by its owner, we have been developing indigo items using various techniques for a long time. The rework series is a special item that has been further processed into a new product.
A cut-and-sew that features a knitted structure that looks like a pleated fold on the surface. After lightening the color of the shibori, it is squeezed to give a dark indigo contrast. shibori is done manually by craftsmen one by one. Therefore, you can enjoy it as a special one that does not have two of the same thing. It is a relaxed silhouette with plenty of sleeve width, taking advantage of the moderate elasticity of the fabric.
length 69cm/Chest girth 106cm/center of back to sleeve tip 65cm
length 74cm/Chest girth 112cm/center of back to sleeve tip 68cm
length 76cm/Chest girth 120cm/center of back to sleeve tip 72cm
98% cotton 2% polyurethane
Separate cloth: 100% cotton
Country of origin
Height 182 cm L size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash it alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)