- RED KAP was founded in 1923 as a company that manufactures and sells overalls. Tops two piece set with a red hat as an icon, chambray shirts, etc. are announced one after another. It became popular with people for its durability, comfort, and excellent service, and in the middle of the 20th century, it grew into a uniform for various industries in the USA Today, it is a representative manufacturer of work wear from the world's top companies. Tough, reasonably priced, simple and sturdy products are used by 16 million workers every year.
length 77cm/chest circumference 118cm/center of back to sleeve tip 49cm/neck 40cm
length 78cm/Chest circumference 126cm/center of back to sleeve tip 50cm/Neck 42cm
length 78cm/Chest circumference 134cm/center of back to sleeve tip 53cm/Neck 44cm
65% polyester 35% cotton%
Country of origin
Republic of Honduras
Height 180 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)