- rig adopts a footbed based on the characteristics of Japanese feet and is designed to be the most comfortable for Japanese people. After studying the characteristics of the feet of Westerners and Japanese, and after about 4 years of development, it was born in 2019 as Japan's first recovery sandal brand. rig's recovery sandals have extremely high shock absorption and release stress on the legs and waist to promote recovery from fatigue. Especially after standing work or exercising, relax your legs to the maximum so that you do not get tired the next day.
The slide-type oga has a velcro adjustable instep that fit any foot shape. Synthetic leather is used on the outside of the upper Material, and soft and soft fabric is used on the inside. By making the sole a three-layer structure, the instability that tends to occur in integrally molded soft recovery sandals has been eliminated. Despite the same cushioning and shock absorption (fluffy feeling) as before, the stability is greatly improved, reducing unnecessary muscle fatigue and making it less tiring.
- 5 (23 cm)
6 (24 cm)
7 (25 cm)
8 (26 cm)
9 (27 cm)
10 (28 cm)
Instep: Synthetic fiber Bottom: Synthetic bottom
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)