- ENDS AND MEANS is a domestic brand that started in 2011. The items created by fusing the work and military and other used clothing culture that Mr. Uchiyama himself, who handles brand direction, have been influenced by, and the skate culture of London, are somewhat nostalgic and have a traditional atmosphere. There are only items with taste. Most of the products are made in Japan, and they are characterized by making products that cannot be achieved by mass production, such as ordering fabrics from all over the country or requesting craftsmen from each region to manufacture and dye them. Therefore, many of them are tasty and change over time each time they are used, and they can be used habitually for a long time.
length 73cm / Chest circumference 124cm / center of back to sleeve tip 54cm / Neck 46cm
88% cotton 12% hemp
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)