- Indigo dyeing that is the basis of "BLUE BLUE JAPAN". Fascinated by its deep color and how it is nurtured and changed by its owner, we have been developing indigo items using various techniques for a long time. The rework series is a special item that has been further processed into a new product.
The indigo color of the shibori added by hand-squeezing one by one by the craftsman to the sharp color that is stabbed and woven with bright indigo and dark indigo gives more depth. You can enjoy the expression of tie-shibori that is not the same.
Length 66cm / Chest circumference 104cm / Sleeve length 83cm
Length 69cm / Chest circumference 106cm / Sleeve length 84cm
Length 72cm / Chest circumference 112cm / Sleeve length 89cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)