- Indigo dyeing that is the basis of "BLUE BLUE JAPAN". Fascinated by its deep color and how it is nurtured and changed by its owner, we have been developing indigo items using various techniques for a long time. The rework series is a special item that has been further processed into a new product.
While keeping the original flock print pattern, the tiger duck pattern named after the tiger, which is the zodiac of this year, was applied to the base fabric by laser processing. A casual yet dynamic jacket with a combination of a tiger duck and a lightning bolt pattern that adds an indigo color expression with different densities.
Length 66cm / Chest circumference 114cm / Sleeve length 83cm
Length 70cm / Chest circumference 118cm / Sleeve length 86cm
Length 74cm / Chest circumference 126cm / Sleeve length 87cm
Length 75cm / Chest circumference 130cm / Sleeve length 92cm
Outer fabric: 100% cotton
Table print part: 100% rayon
Lining: 50% cotton 50% cupra
Ribs: 95% cotton 5% polyurethane
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)