- KOZABURO is a fashion brand by designer Kozaburo Akasaka. It features a style inspired by 90's music, subculture and street style. Also, from the background of studying clothing at Central Saint Martins University and Parsons School of Design, he emphasizes clothing quality, fitting and finishing techniques. With the universal design of classical men's apparel as the core, we will develop a poetic and contemporary collection that juxtaposes high fashion and street culture.
A new jacket made from hopsack fabric that is active in the spring and summer. With a shaped design that extends to the waist, you can wear it with a more shibori silhouette by fastening the inner strap to the button. The silhouette of the sleeves is also a three-dimensional KOZABURO-like gimmick that fit the human body. We also recommend two piece set with trousers made of the same Material.
Length 82 cm / Chest circumference 108 cm / Shoulder width 54 cm / Sleeve length 71 cm
Length 84cm / Chest circumference 112cm / Shoulder width 55cm / Sleeve length 73cm
65% polyester 35% cotton%
Country of origin
Height 180 cm 2 sizes
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)