- A western shirt made from 7.8 ounces of original light denim. The model itself has a long history, and it is a model from the early days that was sold before 1989. It is an important piece to talk about the history of BLUE BLUE, which was the cornerstone of the still-loved ST814. Although it is an authentic shape, please enjoy the atmosphere of the time such as the number of buttons and the shape of pockets and parts.
Color: INDIGO will be one wash. Color: D INDIGO is rigid (unwashed with glue), so it shrinks. Please refer to the size chart for the size after shrinking.
length 83cm / Chest circumference 114cm / center of back to sleeve tip 93cm / Neck 41cm
length 83cm / Chest circumference 121cm / center of back to sleeve tip 95cm / Neck 43cm
length 83cm / Chest circumference 124cm / center of back to sleeve tip 95cm / Neck 46cm
Country of origin
Male: Height 182cm XL size
-This product has individual differences and variations in actual size. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
-Since this product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash it alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)