- MONITALY is a brand by MEG COMPANY in Hermosa Beach, LA, and is designed by Japanese YUKI MATSUDA. Although the items made there are made in the USA, they are not bound by USA and are a fusion of various cultures.
A half coat inspired by the Canadian Army field jackets of the 1950s. The functional front pocket uses the motif of a field jacket. The fabric is Vancloth & sons, MONITALY's original fabric, which is water resistant, windproof, lightweight and soft to wear.
Length 76cm / Chest circumference 120cm / Sleeve length 83cm
Length 77cm / Chest circumference 126cm / Sleeve length 86cm
Length 78cm / Chest circumference 132cm / Sleeve length 88cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm 40 size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)