- With the motif of the utility jacket used in US NAVY during World War II, the neck is a short sleeve shirt arranged in a shawl color, which is one of the detail that symbolizes US NAVY. The fabric is made of hemp, which absorbs water quickly and has excellent strength, and is made of satin-back crepe, which gives a feeling of unevenness and a rough atmosphere.
length 68cm/Chest circumference 104cm/center of back to sleeve tip 53cm/Neck 47cm
length 70cm/Chest circumference 112cm/center of back to sleeve tip 54cm/Neck 48cm
length 72cm/Chest circumference 114cm/center of back to sleeve tip 56cm/Neck 49cm
length 74cm/Chest circumference 118cm/center of back to sleeve tip 58cm/Neck 50cm
60% cotton 40% plant fiber (hemp)
Country of origin
Height 182 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)