- BLUE BLUE This is a chintz based on the design of New Paisley Bandana. Sarasa is a large-sized fabric with multicolored patterns dyed on cotton fabric originating in India. The original Sarasa made at a domestic factory is printed with a print, and then ozone-processed to give it a slightly faded appearance. Ideal as a room interior.
Vertical 166 cm/width 106 cm
Country of origin
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)