- Indigo's original chambray shirt dyed with Ikat, a traditional technique that has been practiced in India for a long time. This is an Ikat technique that intentionally expresses the dyed and undyed parts by "wrapping" them, but the change in color that is unique to indigo dyeing is expressed in a tasteful manner. By repeatedly wearing it, you can enjoy the secular variation that the color of indigo disappears and the texture of the dye becomes richer. Embroidery accents on the collar, cuffs and placket are key design Points.
Length 71cm / Chest circumference 104cm / Sleeve length 76cm / Neck 40cm
Country of origin
Height 165 cm
-Since this product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash it alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)