- SHINYA KOZUKA is a brand started in 2015 by Shinya Kozuka, who graduated from the Department of Menswear, Faculty of Fashion, Central Saint Martins in 2013. Inspired by the clothes and landscapes I encountered during my days in London, I reflect them in my creations. The brand concept is based on the functionality and anonymity of workwear and uniforms, with the two keywords of "ambiguity" and "blurring." It is a collaboration item created using washable leather for "Eisenhower Jacket" which represents Dickies. Under the theme of "AS IT WAS" which means "as it is", the famous mold is made by relying on the original design, so there are some differences from the original design, and the uncertainty is raised. It is a line that is output as it is.
length 64 cm / Chest circumference 124 cm / center of back to sleeve tip 93 cm
length 65cm / Chest circumference 126cm / center of back to sleeve tip 96cm
60% polyurethane 40% polyester
FILL & LINING: 100% polyester
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)