- Random checkered pattern expressed by bleach on a chambray typewriter woven with indigo for the warp and white for the weft. The contrast between the soft base color and the yellowish white color of the bleach gives a refreshing impression. Aloha shirt made of the same Material and shorts recommended for two piece set. It is thin, light and firm, and the fabric that is easy to remove from the skin is comfortable to wear even in the middle of summer. It uses the same type as the Kasezo Mesashiko One Tuck Buggy Shorts, but the silhouette and impression are completely different due to the difference in Material. It keeps the silhouette with the firmness peculiar to a typewriter.
Waist 78cm / Hip 108cm / Thigh width 34cm / length 22cm / hem-width 28cm
Waist 82 cm / Hip 114 cm / Thigh width 35 cm / length 23 cm / hem-width 29 cm
Waist 86cm / Hip 116cm / Thigh width 38cm / length 25cm / hem-width 30cm
Waist 91 cm / Hip 122 cm / Thigh width 39 cm / length 26 cm / hem-width 31 cm
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash alone.
Waist part: With rubber and string
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)