- Indigo cotton thread is used for the warp and blue polyester thread is used for the weft, and the tiger duck is expressed in a jacquard weave, which is associated with the tiger pattern that is the theme of this season's collection. The loose silhouette goes well with shorts and wide silhouette bottoms, and you can also wear it as a haori on a T-shirts. The Points is the large rounded hem.
Length 69cm / Chest circumference 112cm / Sleeve length 49cm
Length 71cm / Chest circumference 118cm / Sleeve length 51cm
Length 74cm / Chest circumference 122cm / Sleeve length 52cm
Length 75cm / Chest circumference 126cm / Sleeve length 53cm
58% polyester 42% cotton
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Please avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. When washing, the color will fade, so please wash alone.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)